Hello and welcome back,
I’m here with yet another post. Get ready to go through swirl and experience the unexpected. I’m sure it’s going to confound you even more than my earlier post.
It’s been a month since I’m in Dimapur. And, this place has never stopped astounding me with its beauty and culture.So after much sight-seeing and street hoping I came to know about a resort, which was not in my visit list!.But, once I visited, I found it was a real treat to my eyes and also soothed my mind and soul.So without further delay let me take you there and hope you enjoy reading it.
The communication mode available in Dimapur is mostly autorikshaw,so I hired one from the main city and after travelling for more than an hour I reached my destination.And I swear to god it was a view to die for.
Away from the crowd this resort is in the outskirt of the city,this place is known as ‘7th mile’.People come here to enjoy their vacation and mostly when they get bored with the city life. For wanderers like us it is a real heaven!.
This resort reflects the ethnicity and traditions of ‘Naga’,surrounded by green all over this is a complete glee for anyone who visits.
After little bit of exploring I got to know that this resort was established in the year 1995 by the Niathu Group with the mission of reflecting the hospitality of their people and also depicting the heritage of this place.
This resort has got everything,which I was looking for like:
- Children’s park: If you are a big family with kids than this place will be a real delight because there is a park especially designed for children and has been equipped with slides, swings,tunnels and everything which is safe and friendly for a child to play with.So this thing sorted!.haahaa
- Tennis court: The place where you can play and can burn those leisure calories..kidding.Not only this there are Badminton,lawn tennis and volley ball.
- Business center: In case you wanna get in touch with your work,this place is available with Wi-Fi,high-speed internet connectivity,Pc’s and rental laptops at your service.
- Swimming Pool: This is just “icing on the cake” an incredible blue pool for both adults and children is where my heart is.
- Gym: It is really important to stay fit and active even if you are enjoying your vacation…lol..
- Sundries: If you want to have a piece of Nagaland with you like a souvenir than this is the place.
- Spa: Niathu has its own saloon,which has vowed to coddle you every inch and make you feel alive all over again.
- Auditorium: Fully air-conditioned with a sitting capacity of almost 300 people and equipped with projectors,PA system and what not.
- Nursery: For all sort of young plants and trees just in case you are looking for one.
The stuff working here are well efficient and cordial in nature.They can catch your mood and serve you accordingly.
For dinning this place has no comparison in this whole city.The restaurant mostly provide ingenious dishes and also you can get authentic Naga cuisine.There are two cafes ( Ruby and Morung) which serve everything from traditional Naga tea to cappuccino.
The ambience is so refreshing that you will feel like staying here forever.Having said that it is utmost important to get good rooms with good services, which is everything when you travel so long and get to a place like this.I bet my bottom dollar the accommodation here will ease you with twist of modern luxury and at the same time giving you a home like serenity.You can get whatever you want ranging from premium rooms to suite(European and Continental both).isn’t it amazing!.
You can organise all forms of event here because the plaza provides you a gigantic area with amenities like garden tables,umbrella,decorative lights and above all a stage or performing area with world class sound and lights to make fit for even kind of event.
Overall this resort is a must visit for anyone visiting Nagaland and planing to spend some quality time with nature without compromising the covet of living a luxurious life (This is the bottom line).
This resort is located beside the beautiful Chathe river
What I wore
This is the most exhilarating of all.I decided to try something innovative and come up with this style called “Ruffle over Ruffle”.Ruffle has been trending this season like never before.And I’ve been wearing it ever since it has made its way back in fashion(I wore it as a kid..).Now that you know how much I love this trend so I would definitely try it while going to an incredible place like this resort.And, this time I really did something out of the box by pairing ruffle/frill with ruffle/frill.
I also witnessed some ruffle in the recent “Paris Fashion Week 2017”.So guys it’s going to stay here for long.
About the top it is:
- Off shoulder ( Trending)
- stripes( Again trending for long)
- Frill and ruffle( Talk of the season)
And there are so many reasons to love this pant:
- The colour(Oh boy! I love it)
- High waisted parallel trouser(All over Paris Fashion Week 2017)
- Frill and ruffle(Talk of the season)
In order to give this outfit the needed attention I decided to keep the accessorize part simple with a bandana, (I always wear something around my neck when I wear Bardot or off-shoulder) bracelet and some finger rings.
Let me know in the comment section if I did justice to this outfit.Thumbs-up or nay?
Black shoe- Forever21
Bracelet and rings- WestsideStores
Bandana,Glass and Mule -Thrift
Until next time my fashion bugs stay fashionable and keep exploring.xoxoxo….