Welcome back to my world! hope everything is well at your end and you are quite occupied planning your holidays.
Well we can’t keep calm now because Christmas is here! And also the party season which we all waited for all this while. Yesterday I attended one thrown by my dear friend, it was a get together yet I wondered a lot about “what to wear”.
With this holidays around and with lots of parties,get together,events,clubbing anything you can name to enjoy one thing we all endure that our outfit game should be strong enough to turn eyes.And yes ladies! trust me you are gonna rock this time.
There are enormous ways out there to embrace your holiday outfits and look effortlessly beautiful.Don’t fall for dilemma that winter outfits never give us that debonair look which we always look for.Even a pair of winter socks can do wonder to revamp your everyday look.
My Party outfit
I can never go wrong with plaids, and also it is trending in the fashion industry like fire for quite a while,we wear pants a way too much these days as it is easy to cover and keep us cool,So can’t wear the same for parties too.There’s nothing better than a pair of sturdy skirt or a dress to rock that special event and no winter can alter this fact.
It’s not freezing out here(most part of India except for high altitude region) still we can feel that chill in the weather.So, in order to keep it comfy yet cool I chose that turtle neck top and to seal the deal paired it up with an oversize biker jacket(oversize biker jacket is very in now).
Even after dressing so well my legs were cold and as it was a night out I had to cover them up with a pair of stockings(which may not be necessary for a day out if you are in India),accomplished the overall look with a pair of ankle length boot(ankle or over the knee go for anything of your choice).
My holiday dressing is suave yet modish,but if you think this is not your way than there are other ways too.
Here I’m giving you a list of outfit ideas which you can easily endure this festive season
- Sequin is trending this season and one who loves some blink should definitely go for it,a sequin dress,skirt,pant,jacket,sweater,boot or anything of your choice.Look how Olivia Palermo did it.
- If you love trends as much as I do than go for plaids(as I did here),and Christmas is all about it, shirt,skirt,bag,trouser or anything which you feel comfortable in.
- Velvet is also trending from considerable amount of time, so embrace a velvet attire to rock this festive season.
- Corduroy trouser is also trending this season, pair it up with an oversize sweater to add that oomph.
- patterned sweater is something you should definitely try this season, and moreover Christmas is the best time to wear one,pair it up with your favorite bottom and complete the look with a pair of slouchy boot(trending this winter).
- A good pair of oversize jacket pair with any outfit of your choice can give you that festive look,try it with a body con knitted dress and over the knee pointed toe boots to get the overall look.
- pair up fur with any outfit of your choice to give your look that oomph.
- Good accessories play an important role to make any outfit look extraordinary,so I couldn’t stress more on it.A pair of sun glass or a modish bag is enough to make you look extremely chic.
That’s all for today my lovelies,enjoy your holidays and stay fashionable always.
We can be friends on Instagram click here
Biker jacket- Forever 21
Boot –Truffle collection