We often buy lot of clothes and spend most of our earnings in that but are we doing it in the right way! I meant are we getting the quality or just quantity is all we have.huh! Stay with me to know what you should be doing exactly to save your hard earned money by going for the right thing and how to stop throwing around like a conffeti.
A dress is the best thing ever happened to a girl and we all love wearing it also never stop buying,when we see it on discount in our favourite website we jump into buying, when see it hanging on the store of our favourite shopping mall we stumble into getting it in our wardrobe while doing so have we ever felt that may be we are losing! I meant spending huge amount of money in the name of discounts and in return we are getting something from previous season or in one word a dress which is “out of trend” now. Seriously spending money and getting things from grandmother’s era this needs to stop girls!
When it comes to summer we all look for comfort in every possible way so keeping that in mind I have come up with a list of details which you should look for while buying a dress so that you stay updated in the world of fashion also channelise your money in the right direction.Thank me later!
- Wrap dresses are trending this season also can be termed as one of the hottest trend of this spring/summer 2018
- Floral dresses are equally chic and you can’t deny them to be in your wardrobe because they are all over this season. Be it a calico print or big roses they all are “A- lister” now.
- Dresses with big flat buttons ( like in the pictures here) I have been seeing this trend making a huge in the fashion world this time from the runway to street style everywhere you can see it. This is not like the usual shirt dress with small buttons (look for the difference when you buy) but something bigger and better.
- Boho dresses are always a good option for summer and no summer is gonna easy without them, so spread the boho vibes if you haven’t already.
- Fruit print dresses have been making a round since last year and still rocking, get yourself one soon.
- Dresses with front knots or back knots are also becoming my wardrobe favourite lately.
- Ruffle and frill are the two consolidated trends which we all have been loving wearing since last year and dresses with these 2 properties are pretty high right now in world of fashion.
- White dresses are the summer perfect and this summer is no different but while buying don’t forget to look for the above said trends.
- Stripes are still here! Yes that’s a good thing in fact I love that trend personally. If you still have no stripe dress in your wardrobe please rush for it.
- Plaid or gingham print is not going anywhere in the summer when you can wear a plaid trouser in the winter than you can definitely wear a gingham dress in the summer.
So my friends those above said “10 things” will not only make your summer life better but make it even more fashion forward.
Don’t forget to tell me in the comment section about your favourite trend and how you like my pictures.
That’s all for now, see you soon my lovelies.