Monsoon has hit in almost all parts of India and we are worried about “what to wear” and how to stay safe without compromising our fashion goals well if you are wondering too then you are in the right place, I have got you covered with all those fashion tips and tricks.
It feels pretty sick when you wear something which you probably wanted to wear for so long and mother nature decides to downpours, I m sure we all lose our cool when such things happen. But not any more I have made the ultimate monsoon fashion guide for you so that you too can stay fashion forward while enjoying the rain.
- Plan your outfit according to the weather, I mean it’s better to be prepared than to get disappointed.
- Avoid light colours, it’s obvious that light colour tends to look dirty and absorbs more mud easily when it’s pouring rain. Unless it’s that important to wear otherwise stay away from it.It’ll save your laundry bill also from that mini heart attack you can get when you see your favourite white dress all messed up with dirts.
- Try and stay away from maxi’s, please don’t crave for those full length skirts and dresses you will get disheartened save them for the next season come on there are plenty of other days when you can rock them.
- Denim pants are way to go wear for 90% of the population in India but this is not the right season to stay in that whatever zone you wanna say. Opt for something shorter I know it’s not easy for every other Indian girl to wear anything they wish to but you have to break the barriers and move forward. If not now then when. Instead of denim pants opt for midi dresses or skirts according to your taste also there are rompers for a change just make sure to avoid full length outfits.
- I know it’s hard to let go your favourite pair of heels this season but trust me it’s for your own good, switch to a simple pair of flat with open toe so that your feet could breath. There are many monsoon friendly footwear out there go for it make sure it’s giving you that comfort without compromising your style.
- Cotton clothes are very comfortable and skin friendly but they get stained easily so it’s not a good idea to wear them during monsoon go for silk, polyester or any other material which can be easily wasable.
- Clear plastic bags or transparent bags and shoes are trending right now and this is the perfect time to ace those accessories. They are waterproof and chic at the same time.
- Printed dresses, skirts, shorts, playsuit and culottes are gonna be your wardrobe favourite this season.
- If you love wearing Salwar suit than I would suggest wear short kurtis and pair it up with culottes that’s it you are good to go.
- Never leave your house without an umbrella( there are fancy umbrellas out there which are so in vogue) also opt for light material clothes like chiffon and silk which will dry up easily.wear lot of accessories which will rock your monsoon outfit.
I hope this will help you stay dry and also fashionable at the same time. That’s all for now and please don’t forget to lemme know how you like my monsoon outfit. Happy monsoon lovelies.
- Dress- Shein
- Shoes- Myntra
- Bag- Zara