Welcome back guys!
So we are here in the last month of this year and we just can’t keep our calm as this is the time for parties, holidays,friends, festivals and what not also December means Christmas which we all await for the whole year. I just cant believe that this year is almost over seems like it was only yesterday when I started writing 2018 instead of 2017 oh lord! time flies like anything. Now coming back to today’s post I have been receiving lot of direct messages on Instagram these days asking “how to ace that winter look” and many even saying “how is it even possible to wear sweater and look effortless”, after receiving all these I finally come up with this post which I think gonna help many of my friends and followers.
In this post I m gonna talk about how easy it is to look cool yet stay warm in the winter days and at the same time keep up with the forthcoming trends.
Sweater is everything when it comes to fall fashion and this is the season of oversized sweaters, I have been so into oversized these days that my whole wardrobe is transforming into it. And there are so many ways one can style sweater this fall and look effortlessly chic. I m here giving you five ways to wear sweater this winter which will oomph up your fashion game for the whole season.
- Wear more of oversized sweaters than the regular one this will automatically upscale the fall fashion vibe. Sweater dresses are very in now if your so into dresses and can’t wear them as temperature is falling you can go for a sweater dress style it with a thigh high slouchy boots along with a sling bag and you are good to go.
- Chunky cable knit sweaters are literally the talk of the town now no winter wardrobe is complete without them and if you really wanna dazzle that fall look get yourself one immediately. Style it with a high waist Pant or a skirt trust me you will be amazed by the result.
- Fur sweaters are very in this time I personally love them for the furriness and comfort they provide I usually style them with leather skirts or wear them over a bodycon dress.
- Animal print is ruling the whole mother earth right now and winter fashion is no different. Leopard print oversized sweater style along with a plaid skirt how wonderful how fabulous one can look don’t just imagine instagram it.
- One thing I never thought I would wear as winter fashion which I have been seeing my mother, grandmother and every other women wear during winter yeah you guessed it I m talking about cardigan like it or not it’s making a big this time and if you are a fan of cardigan than no one would be more happy than you but if not than I think you should give it a shot this time, style it with plaid plants or leather pants accessories well with ankle boots and a beret cap I hope things will turn out as planned.
So these are few pointers to make sweater look as cool as a party dress.
Now coming back to how I would style my sweater as you all know I live by trends so definitely oversized sweater is my personal choice and pairing it with skirts are the best thing to do. I have started wearing more corduroy lately and as the temperature is going down slowly I find it even more wearable. Few days back when Zara launched its AW collections I rigoriously falled for them and got myself a skirt which is belted above the knee and corduroy ( that’s by the way is on buzz this winter) and a oversized Brown colour (the trending colour of the season) sweater.I find sweater looks more chic if paired well with a skirt. To achieve that ultimate winter outfit goals I tried brown sweater with a black skirt and accessorised the whole look with a thigh high socks boot along with a belt bag. Just remember it’s really important to accessories well to get that razzle-dazzle going.
One more thing I want to add here if you are a trendsetter than corduroy is your best friend this season. I love wearing cord skirts the most because they look incredibly chic also my post on winter fashion would be all about corduroy.
So I hope I have cleared the air here about your winter look and it’s just like the summer when a summery, boho, feminine dress gives you that ultimate diva look a sweater or a cardigan can give you the same during winter.
Enjoy the pictures and please don’t forget to give me your thoughts in the comment section or anything you wanna ask me related to fall look shoot me a direct message on Instagram. Thank you so much guys for reading. Promise to come back soon with more fashion forward posts till then stay in vogue.
- Skirt- Zara
- Sweater- Zara
- Boots- Zara
- Beltabag- Zara
- Glasses- Forever21