Happy 2019 guys! This is my first post of this year and hope I’m not late to wish you a great year ahead. Alright, two days back I celebrated my birthday and now all things are settled it’s time to think about which matters the most, ofcourse its a brand new year and everyone of us are in a confuse state of mind about what to wear and what to ditch, well worry no more I m here to save you! I’ll state not only some of the upcoming trends in this post but also help you to make them a part of your daily fashion. So without further delay let’s jumped into it. Although everything is predicted from the fashion shows of S/S 19 things may change eventually but for now the below pointers are gonna change the trend game.
- So we will start with the colour of the season and yes it’s “coral” pantone colour of the year. Start redecorating your home with some coral interior along with your wardrobe. You can grab some coral accessories like bags, hair clips, headband if you are not sure of investing that much in this colour.
- Days of Biker shorts are over many are saying this but the S/S 19 fashion shows of Roberto Cavalli, Fendi, Fila and many more dazzled the runways with biker shorts and all sort of it so ain’t going nowhere. Infact along with biker shorts we are going to wear more boyfriend shorts which are super cool, breezy perfect for summer. More like Bermuda shorts, wear it with a shirt or a tank top and you are good to go.
- Bright colours are coming back in 2019 like neon, golden yellow, fuschia pink I took this reference from the S/S 19 shows of Escada,Maxmara and Boss. I m not comfortable with bright colours though but neons are fun to wear. Invest little like on a top or a shorts will do the work.
- Cargo pants or utility pants are coming all way from 2018 and gonna rock this year too.oh! How could we forget Gigi Hadid from the S/S 19 shows of “Fendi”. These pants are so easy to wear and can give you that chic look in no time. If you go to college and get bored of denims than try cargo pants they can serve the purpose better.
- Puffy shoulder with statement sleeves are going to hit the fast fashion this spring/summer. I’m a fan of puffed shoulder tops I think it’s time you too make a friend out of it because nothing looks more feminine than a puffed shoulder embodied outfits.
- Bleached denim is going to replace your normal denim super soon why I m saying this! I tell you why if you could recall the s/s 19 fashion shows of Isabel and Balmain the models set the ramp on fire with those bleached denim outfits. I personally love wearing my denim bleached.
- Fringe has been making round since 2017 and it ain’t going anywhere as loewe and JW Anderson made it clear with those fringe embellished bags and jackets. I have been into this trend for quite a long and I find it really cool and fun.
- I remember wearing “tie-dye” t-shirts during my college days and guess what it’s back! Yeah tie-dye is one of the biggest trend of 2019 it has been seen in many S/S fashion shows. Now are you going to wear tie-dye this season!
- Sequins for summer! Yeah you heard it right I think we love wearing sequins when it comes to our birthday outfit or as a special party outfit but this season we are going to wear it as our daily wear.
- Pleats are making big this season but this time it comes tight! This trend is already all over the Instagram all fashion IT girls are rocking tight pleats already. Hello! Gossip girl, their school uniform anything of these ringing a bell! Watch the movie once again.
- When it comes to accessories oversized hats are here to stay along with those quirky, fancy flats and I’m a handbag freak so bucket bags are very in now look for Fendi’s S/S 19 shows and croc leather bags are currently trending with different geometric structure.
- Neutrals are my favourite wear and this season is all about beige,light brown and caramel. I’m sure you too love wearing that beige cargo pant along with your favourite top.
- Gender neutral clothes are everything this season. If you love your boyfriend’s trouser or his fanny pack don’t hesitate anymore go for it.
- Floral never goes out of fashion and this season is no different wear more tropical prints, floral prints and make your spring/summer more lively.
So that’s all for now, I’ll keep you updated with time till then try your favourite trend of this year and remember if you are not experimenting with your fashion than you’re probably missing all the fun. See you soon cuties…love and hugs.
My outfit information:
- Skirt- Zara
- Teddy coat- Mango
- Top- Forever21
- Sling- Shein
- Boots- Zara
- Glasses- Shein